The 7.7 hectare site is land specifically designated for employment use. Discussions are ongoing with various business, as a possible relocation site from current premises. The emerging Worthing Place Plan also identifies Decoy Farm as a key opportunity to utilise resources from West Sussex County Council, to help deliver the project.
- 7.7 hectare site
- Designated for employment use
- Potential site for the relocation of local businesses
- Specialist company have provided costings for decontaminating the site, whilst a transport study is to be prepared in partnership with West Sussex County Council (as the highways authority). The Council, as the landowner, are commissioning further reports to understand the different options for the site.
- Local Growth Fund allocation has been secured from Coast to Capital to assist in developing this site.
- Decoy Farm is based on the North East outskirts of Worthing with good access to East Worthing train station and the coast road (A259).