Positioned west of Shoreham Airport and the main town centre, the site lies adjacent to the A27. With direct access to this major arterial route and a central location within the Adur and Worthing region, the proposed new dwellings at New Monks Farm offer significant opportunities to those seeking to make the most of the whole area.
- 600 new residential units
- New commercial facility
- Country Park
- New A27 Junction
- The site has been acquired by a development consortium in 2015.
- The developers have submitted a planning application in July 2017; this includes 600 dwellings (Cala Homes), new community facility, a school and an IKEA store.
- This development is running in parallel with the Adur Local Plan, therefore It is anticipated the application will be considered late 2017/early 2018 once the Local Plan inspectors report has been received.
- Local Growth Fund investment has been secured from Coast to Capital to help facilitate this development.
- This site lies at the centre of Adur and Worthing with excellent links to the A27 and A259. These connections enable fast connections to Brighton and Hove to the East and Worthing, and beyond, to the West. The site is 20 minutes walk from Shoreham town centre and train station.
New Monks Farm location
Members of the public are being urged to have their say on revised plans to build 600 homes and a new Ikea superstore in Lancing. Adur District Council has received an updated proposal from New Monks Farm Development, which is a subsidiary of Brighton & Hove...read more
People are being urged to have their say on plans to build 600 homes and a new IKEA superstore in Lancing. Adur District Council has received the proposal from New Monks Farm Development, which is a subsidiary of Brighton & Hove Albion FC, for the New Monks Farm...read more
The leader of Adur District Council has today welcomed the announcement of a deal with CALA Homes to build 600 new houses at New Monks Farm. The 600 form a large part of the council's new housing provision in its emerging Local Plan and helps the authority meet its...read more