After the success of Ropetackle South, this represents the next phase of exciting development in Shoreham-By-Sea. The site overlooks the River Adur and has excellent views of the South Downs and enjoys excellent access to the A27. Due to the transport connections this location will be very attractive for commuters into Brighton & Hove and London.
- 120 new residential units
- Offices and light industrial units including financial and professional services
- Retail space with the possibility of cafe and hotel
- Associated infrastructure improvements – roadways, parking and flood defence wall
- The site has been purchased by a developer. The site is likely to to be phased with retail and residential elements of the scheme coming forward first.
- A positive public consultation has been held and final designs are being worked. Further consultation will be conducted about the highways improvements and other associated infrastructure works.
- Situated within St. Mary’s Ward, which is the fifth highest population density in Adur, this site is in easy walking distance of Shoreham town centre and 10 minutes walk from Shoreham train station. With the site being directly adjacent to the River Adur this allows for unrivaled walks to the seafront or South Downs National Park.