At Shoreham Harbour, the Western Harbour Arm provides significant potential to create high quality mixed use developments and sustainable communities, around a thriving and modern port.
The partnership is working to bring forward a series of independent sites in the next few years, to be made available for developers to secure for residential and mixed use schemes. These sites have plenty of opportunity to create new housing, commercial and retail space to compliment a bustling town and port.
- Several independent sites split over 2.5 hectares
- Potential of up to 1,050 new dwellings in total
- 25,000 square metres of employment land in total
- A comprehensive master-plan has been produced and the partners are developing an area action plan (DPD).
- Former Parcelforce site, adjacent to Shoreham town centre, is currently under going construction.
- Southern Housing has already purchased land at Free Wharf, and are currently in the process of designing a high density residential scheme.
- The Port Authority is also in the process of selling land at Southwick waterfront. A preferred developer has been chosen and terms are being agreed.
- For further information on the opportunities please view Shoreham Harbour Regeneration and Shoreham Port Authority websites.
- Shoreham Harbour provides a series of major development opportunities. Sitting adjacent to the main East Docks of Shoreham Port, this has excellent connection to Worthing and Brighton & Hove via the A259.