Please click on the map below to investigate the significant development sites across Adur and Worthing. If you would like further information on any of the sites, including more detail about the latest position, please contact us.
New Monks Farm
- 600 new residential units
- New school
- Country Park
- New A27 Junction
Worthing Civic Centre site
- 1.5 ha site
- Prospective residential units
- Potential health facilities
- Car park
- 15,000 sqm of employment space
- Over 2.5 ha site
- 1,050 new dwellings
- 25,000 sqm of employment land
- 1.2 ha site
- 200 new residential units
- 12,000 sqm of retail and leisure space
Adur Civic Centre
- 25,000 – 30,000 sqft car park
- Ground floor commercial space
- Up to 150 new dwellings
- 0.4 ha site
- 40 new residential units
- 3,500 sqm retail and leisure space
- 0.7 ha site
- Approximately 120 new residential units
- Retail units
- Public car park
- 120 new residential units
- Offices and light industrial units including financial and professional services
- Retail space with cafe and hotel
- Associated infrastructure – Roadways, parking and flood defense wall
- 450 new residential units
- Highways improvement works
- Open space
- 106 new residential units with associated landscaping
- Amenity space
- Car parking space
- New vehicular access to Upper Shoreham Road
- Approximately 150 new residential units
- 6 restaurants
- 6/7 screen ‘multiplex’ cinema
- Over 300 new residential units
- Potential leisure space
- Food store
- Multi-storey car park
- 30,000 sqft industrial space
- New homes
- 254 new dwellings
Adur Tidal Walls
- Improvement to flood defences consisting of 10 reaches
- 7 locations on the western bank of the River Adur
- 3 locations on the eastern bank of the River Adur
- 7 ha site
- Use as employment space
- Potential use as relocation for Stagecoach and EMR
Revitalisation and improvement of Montague Street, Worthing.
7ha site in Worthing to be used as employment space.
Prime site for retail and residential use in Worthing.
New residential and retail space on Worthing’s seafront.
Potential central hub for surrounding infrastructure in the heart of Worthing.
Retail and residential development in Worthing town centre.
Proposed new commercial, residential space and parking in Shoreham.
Development of new industrial and residential units in Goring-by-Sea.
Development for new homes and highway improvements.
Multi-purpose residential and retail space within central Worthing.
Homes, road infrastructure and other amenities west of Shoreham-by-Sea.
New homes and employment space in Shoreham Harbour.
Development In Progress
Ongoing development of 254 new homes in Durrington.
Improvements to tidal defences in Shoreham.
Homes, amenity space and a new car park within Shoreham.
Homes, hotel, offices and industrial development in Shoreham-by-Sea.
Residential and retail site east of Worthing’s town centre.
This page will be regularly updated with the latest site updates and opportunities, so please remember to return on a regular basis. Alternatively please contact us for instant updates and future development options.
Further information on other commercial property can be found through our local agents.